|Sunday, February 19th, 2012
|Bootleggers: Basic FAQ
|The Bootleggers FAQ is down at this moment and therefore we will provide you with some of the basic information you need when playing this game.
What are the ranks on this game?
- Pee Wee
- Respectable Boss
- Legendary Godfather
- Respectable Don
- Legendary Don
- State Don (maximum of 9)
- Nation Don (maximum of 1)
What are wealth classes in the game?
- Food Stamps Applicant $0+
- Lower Class $10,000+
- Middle Class $30,000+
- Upper Class $100,000+
- Wealthy $300,000+
- Millionaire $1,000,000+
- Multi-Millionaire $3,000,000+
- Excessively Rich $10,000,000+
- Incredibly Rich $30,000,000+
- Dangerously Rich $100,000,000+
- Notoriously Rich $300,000,000+
What are the costs for OCing?
- $10,000 for the gas and disposal of the car. The driver also has to use a car he/she has stolen or bought.
- HighStandard .22 ($10,000 per weapon)
- MK III ($20,000 per weapon)
- Thompson ($30,000 per weapon)
- Dynamite ($12,000)
- TNT ($24,000)
- C4 ($36,000)
- Binoculars ($8,000)
- Rental car outside the bank ($16,000)
- Motel room overlooking the bank ($24,000)
- Basic lock picking kit ($7,000)
- Advanced lock picking kit ($14,000)
- Professional lock picking kit ($21,000)
What are the basic BB-Codes?
My busting stats are extremely bad, is that normal?
Yes it is, busting is extremely hard in the beginning. You will get better when you practice more and when you start ranking.
I have certain stats, but I havenít ranked yet, why?
You will only rank when you have enough experience for the next rank. If you havenít ranked yet it simply means that you have not gained enough experience yet. There is no bug in the ranking system.
Ranking to gangster takes a long time, was it changed?
No it was not, no changes were made to ranking compared to last round.
I just did an OC with normal ranks and equipment, yet it failed. Why is that?
There is always a risk of failing OCs.
Bootlegging changed, can I still get caught?
No, you can no longer be caught for travelling booze.
When can I start a crew?
You can start a crew as soon as you have reached the rank of boss.
How does Swiss Bank work?
Money on a Swiss Bank can still be retrieved when you die. However, no interest is gained on money in Swiss Bank and there is a 30% withdrawal fee.
Why was establishments removed?
It has been removed until it can be revamped into a more useful and fitting feature.
My original sign-up date is gone, will it be back?
Yes, we plan to bring that back soon.
I failed an OC and my chances of succeeding a crime are way less, why is that?
Your chances of succeeding a crime are linked to your health percentage.